Superior Luxury Spanish Holiday Villa in Los Monasterios, Puzol, Valencia, Spain
Situated just to the north of the Costa Blanca and in Los Monasterios, Valencia, Spain, just 22 minutes from Valencia airport and half an hour from the heart of Valencia, this superb luxury Spanish Villa offers a large private pool with lockable security fence, beautiful gardens, WiFi and extensive accommodation and terraces to live, eat and enjoy….
…making it ideal for families with kids or teenagers and couples that value their privacy yet desire to be close to the energy and fun of lively cities, mountains, blue flag beaches and wonderful restaurants.
Set in the midst of the a beautiful guarded community of Los Monasterios, Puzol, Spanish Villa Valencia is located in one of the safest neighbourhoods in Spain on the edge of beautiful mountain scenery and walks. Located to the north of the Costa Blanca near to the City of Valencia with its culture, sports and nightlife along with small beautiful villages and many nearby beaches, this holiday villa is the perfect location for your ideal holiday.
With a large modern kitchen and numerous places to eat – inside or outside on one of the three main terraces, the Villa Valencia combines modern with traditional Spanish styles in an entirely reformed and updated luxury holiday villa. Located in a premier road in the heart of Los Monasterios, Pucol and close to all amenities including a luxury country club, top restaurants, yet just 22 minutes drive to Valencia airport and city to the south or 50 minutes drive to Castellon airport to the north.
Whilst being a large property the careful architectural design incorporates traditional Moorish concepts with the principles of Feng Shui and energy efficiency to create a delightfully intimate and harmonious family villa where couples or two families can easily and happily enjoy the space and exceptional surroundings.
- Beautiful large garden: 2,117m2 – double normal size with extensive trees for shade and fruit
- Very substantial villa: 650 m2 – includes cinema room and art room (great for young people)
- Fully renovated and updated by renowned eco architect.
- Terraces and places to eat on all sides (perfect for eating alfresco)
- Large salt water pool – 45m2 and from 1.25 to 2 metres in depth (so you can dive) and fenced with lockage gate (to keep the kids safe) and roman steps (so you can sit safely and dangle your feet in the water)
- The salt water pool means your eyes won’t sting with chlorine and your skin will benefit too
- Prime location in one of Spain’s most prestigious residential locations, benefiting from cool summer evening breezes
- BBQ – enjoy a large BBQ mounted in a traditional Spanish paellero on the kitchen terrace
- Bordering the Sierra Calderona mountains and nature reserve within easy walking distance
- Perfect location ensures few cars, peaceful yet central location, safe for kids, private and secure
- Views of mountains and sea from top terraces
- Access to exclusive residents only Country Club restaurant and bar (walking distance) – by prior arrangement
- Award winning levels of 24/7 security to keep you safe and to guard your privacy
- Pucol’s blue flag beach just 10 to 15 minutes away – and many beaches within 20 to 25 minutes (from wild / dune beaches, to resort and city beaches)
Los Monasterios is one of the most wonderful (and secure places) to holiday in Spain or indeed in Europe. The neighbourhood has a single road entrance which passes a traffic barrier and under the vigilant care of the private security guards.
This location is the preferred choice of wealthy Spaniards, sports personalities, musicians, senior business and military personnel as well as Spanish judges and lawyers.
It is the perfect place for your peaceful, private holiday whilst lying on the edge of mountains, beaches, superb restaurants and the night life of Valencia City. You are surrounded by great food and top restaurants and an endless number of ways to entertain yourself and your family or group.
How about a night time swim? Or a game of Bar Football on the main terrace? An evening walk to watch the sun go down? Or just head to the top terraces and gaze over the sea, the mountains and the city of Valencia.
We are winning the awards. In addition to our Valencia state tourism board’s confirmed ‘Superior’ status, we have won a top award for quality and customer service from a leading UK agent – Oliver’s Travels.